Saturday 19 February 2011

As mixed as a mix of mixed stuff.


Firstly, let me post this image for a competition. (We need to put the cover of Kiersten Whites new book somewhere to show it off, ahh the free publicity she'll get :D )

Secondly, is it weird that i didn't know that my phone had free msn on it? I've only had it for a year after all... :P

And thirdly, i have to copy my sister on this one and post my homework. It's just a questionnaire about landline or mobile phone use, feel free to ignore it if you wish. :)
Q1: How old are you?:
- 1-25 years - 26-50 years - 50+ years

Q2: Which of these would you prefer to use? (to contact people)
- Landline phone - Mobile phone
- Social networking site - others

Q3: How many times do you use your landline per week?
- 0-2 times - 3-6 times
- 7-10 times - 11+ times

Q4: Did you use the landline more when you were younger?

- yes - no

Q5: What improvements/changes would you make to landline phones so people would use them more? (feel free to put nothing if you dont have any ideas.)


This will be anonymous and will only be used in my english class and nowhere else. :)

Fourthly and lastly, how many of you have looked at/are going to do the A215 Creative writing course? I'm thinking of doing it, not necessarily this year cause i'm going to have a lot of uni work when it's on but what do you guys think about it?

Talk to you soon! (Hopefully) :D

6 comments:

  1. See your sister's for my answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q1: 26-50
    Q2: I prefer to contact people by email
    Q3: Use Landline - 0-2 x/wk
    Q4: Yes, used landline much much more when younger
    Q5: Change the traditional landline over to VOIP services for Skype/interactive related content but keep fucntionality of a phone. I know these exist already in Skype phones or the ability to tether your mobile to your home phone number and use it that way.

    I am thinking of doing the A215 - I really want to but it will depend on cost. I have read a bit of the book and also a bit of the A363 book and both seem to be concentrating on making a decent writer even better.

    Good luck with your studies!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. q1 50 +
    q2 mobile
    q3 3-6 ( usually for official rather than personal calls)
    q4 yes
    q5 better texting service on them....thats what I use most on my mobile and a quota of free texts

    I registered for A215 but now have decided against it.......I will use the money for a holiday instead...it's a lot of money

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much does the A215 cost?
    Oh, and thankyou for all of your replies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing A215 this October, finances allowing. If not, then I'll do it next year, but I WILL do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q.1 50+ years
    Q.2 Landline but only because reception for mobiles at home is pants.
    Q.3 3-6 times
    Q.4 Yes, because there were no mobile phones
    Q.5 I can see a time when home phones will be integrated with your TV or your PC.
    Q.6 Would like to do A215 and hopefully, if they don't put up the cost too much, will do so.

    ReplyDelete