Thursday 10 February 2011

Why is life so dull?

Wow, a whole week and nothing much has happened...

Oh well, i thought you deserved a post anyhow. :) And here it is!

Tada!

Yum, liquorice... I think it may actually be my favourite sweet. What's yours?
Haribo?
Boiled sweets?
Chocolate?

You ever get that feeling when you finish a series of books or a tv series?
You know, where you feel kind of sad, like you miss the 'new-ness' of the series and you want to forget it just so you could watch it all over again...

If you hadn't guessed it, then yeah: I've got that feeling.

Damn 'Alice' and its awesomeness.

Talk to you later, hopefully not a whole week later though. :)
Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I am not sure what my favourite sweet is. Actually, I do but they don't make them anymore. They were called "Secrets" by nestle. Soft centre covered in little twig-like chocolate strands.

    I know what you mean about missing the new-ness of programmes. I have googled this "Alice" show but not seen it. Might give it a watch at some point, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I have an absolute fav sweet. I'm a sucker for chocolate but I do like Haribo.

    Isn't it great when a show comes along that just grabs you? I know what you mean though. I don't think I have ever gone back and rewatched them though - maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete