Thursday 3 February 2011

Mirror Mirror...

You know when you look at yourself in a photo you automatically go 'eugh'?

No, you say? Well, i suppose it's not everyone, but if you do then have you noticed something?
If you look at the photos long enough, you do actually think you look better after a while.

If you haven't guessed then yes: I have been staring at photos of myself. But it's not what you think! We had a photographer take some family photos of us and looked at them for an hour today. He took some really nice ones too.

Also, the second half of 'Alice' was sooooo awesome! I am now in LOVE with Hatter. Too bad he's married in the real world...sigh. Can't have everything. ;)

I'm hoping this blog will be more about writing later on when something happens.

So far i've only had one short story published, and that's in a small, obscure book called 'Write On' only on amazon.co.uk which is a mix of short stories from a writing competition.
I came 10th. :)

I might get this photographer to do my author picture when i eventually *cross fingers* get published... A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment